Thursday, December 9, 2010

Get Paid While You Shop!!!

Hi,
I wanted to tell you about Ebates, if you haven't heard about it yet you should check it out. I ALWAYS use this website whenever im doing any kind of online shopping like when i book my vacations or even if im buying some thing on ebay i always go threw this site because you get paid just by going threw the website you still use it as you would normally you just sign in threw ebates instead. Its super easy and on top of that you get cash back. Its a shopping site that gives you up to 26% Cash Back every time you shop online. You can shop at over 1000 stores including eBay, JCPenney, Macy's, Nordstrom, Overstock.com, Walmart, Kohl's and Home Depot. Plus you get additional savings with exclusive coupons, free shipping offers, and limited-time sales!


Check it out me and my cousins all use this website its awesome


 http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=IBK3PutyLVMEtg9DF44Z8Q%3D%3D


Happy shopping!